02/01/09

Arizona - 2008 By Nachama Soloveichik

Photo (c) 2008, Nachama Soloveichik, All rights reserved

"In December 2008, I spent holiday break with the Bakers in Scottsdale, Arizona. Over the week and a half of my visit, I experienced many firsts: My first Chrismukkah, my first time in Arizona, my first snake feeding, and my first attempt at Wii. I drove hundreds of miles and visited many beautiful places, from the Apache Trail east of Phoenix, to Saguaro National Park south of Phoenix, to Sedona north of Phoenix. Until I stupidly dropped my camera in Red Rock State Park, I took over a thousand pictures. Here are some of my favorites."
Nachama SOLOVEICHIK
  • Publish Date: January 1, 2009
  • Dimensions: Standard Landscape - 22 pgs
  • Category: Travel
  • Softcover $19.95
  • Hardcover, Dust Jacket $29.95
  • Hardcover, ImageWrap $31.95